This week’s theme for the Beauties on Fire Collaboration is Disney Princesses!
Even though there is much controversy over Disney princesses and the potential messages they may send to their younger audiences, its undeniable that in all the hours spent watching their movies on repeat, we were exposed to some pretty timeless beauty lessons during our childhoods.
- Snow White: Whoever said long hair was the beauty standard, clearly hadn’t met her. Also, investing in some serious SPF is always a good idea.
- Cinderella: In the right shoes, anything is possible…
- Aurora: She understands the importance of beauty sleep…and a good nap proof mascara.
- Ariel: Never be afraid to think outside the box and find new uses for your products…just maybe not with forks…
- Belle: Beauty is on the inside…but adding a bow to your ponytail never hurt.
- Jasmine: Sometimes you gotta ditch the headband, and go for something bolder…like a crown.
- Pocahontas: Who needs heat when the colors of the wind can dry your hair instead?
- Mulan: Don’t be afraid to trim your own bangs…ever.
- Tiana: A messy bun doesn’t necessarily mean you’re slacking.
- Rapunzel: Always remember to go in for those regular trims.
Did you learn any beauty tips or tricks from these films? Share in the comments below 🙂
Haven’t gotten your fill of Disney Princesses? Check out the other collaborator’s posts! Just click the image below to be taken to the link page.
All are welcome to the Beauties on Fire collaboration. If you would like to find out more about this special collaboration, see my intro post here. If you would like take part or find out even more, please see our lovely hostess’ page here.
AND, all of the GIFs here are from Giphy 🙂